|More Journal Entries|
This group is to highlight original lolita creations only. Here's a few rules to get started:
• Group is open to all genres of lolita fashion - sweet, gothic, waloli, hime gyaru, etc.
• Currently, submissions are set at 2 per day.
• Please submit to the correct folder. Submissions incorrectly categorized will be declined and politely asked to resubmit to the correct folder.
• Please keep name brand items to a minimum in photos/drawings. I know that a lot of people put together outfits from many different sources, but if a majority of what is presented is name brand, the submission will be declined.
• I want this group to be a great place to discover the often overlooked talent of home made creations. So please don't say things like 'Angelic Pretty dresses are better than what you made' Any comments that are rude or profane will be hidden. Repeat offenders will be blocked.
• Let's keep it family friendly! Please no nudity or excessively sexy submissions. I say this because I know there is a genre called 'ero-loli'. I think that this can be presented tastefully though.
• Please try to submit quality submissions. It doesn't have to be professionally shot photography, but if the image is blurry or poorly lit, it will be declined. After all we want your hard work to shine!